| From Center For Clinical Age Management, Inc.|
Clinical Age Management
What Is Clinical Age Management?
By Dr. Allyn Brizel - Medical Director, The Center For Clinical Age Management
Apr 17, 2002, 1:32pm
Clinical Age Management is the science-based preventative medicine approach to healthy living and aging through advanced clinical assessment and intervention. While traditional medicine focuses on sick care, Clinical Age Management focuses on preventative medical care to help people achieve and maintain optimal health as they age. The result - looking and feeling your best and avoiding many of the problems associated with aging.
By integrating preventive medicine, medical research, advanced laboratory and functional testing, with the nuances of hormonal changes through the life cycle, it is possible to identify risk for age-related symptoms and disease. We then assist you in developing wellness strategies for optimal health. This type of medical practice is unusual in today's climate because it is very time intensive, and personalized. With services designed to encourage you to be an active partner in the process of tailoring your health options to your particular needs.
The Center For Clinical Age Management specializes in the following treatments.
· Complex Menopausal & PMS Disorders
· Natural or Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
· PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) or PMDD (Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder)
· Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD)
· Andropause (Male Menopause)
· Male Erectile Dysfunctioin
· Age-Related Memory Impairment
· Osteoporosis Treatment and Prevention
· Cardiac Risk Evaluation
· Non-Pharmacological Lipid Management
· Longevity and Preventative Medicine Counseling
· Ergogenic Nutritional Programs
· Fibromylgia and CFS
Copyright 2002, All Rights Reserved -Center For Clinical Age Management,